Saturday 4 February 2017

CT Scan Tomorrow

Saturday 4th February 2017

The last few days have been a bit of a blur. I played Bowls again on Tuesday morning and we tied. We've been to garden centres - been shopping - had lunches out - bought a tree - just keeping occupied. On Thursday I received an appointment for my CT scan - Sunday at 3:15pm at Lincoln County Hospital. Once that has been completed I will still have to wait about a week to find out the results.  All this waiting and not knowing is probably the worst bit so far.

We have dismantled our holiday to Australia and cancelled things that we had booked. The insurance claim is all finished except for the section that my GP has to complete. When I took it in yesterday there was a different receptionist and everything was fine.

Our eldest daughter Petra is coming to have dinner with us today.  The rest of her family are either away or doing their own thing so it will be good to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment