Wednesday 8 February 2017

Bridge Climb and Cafe Sydney

Wednesday 8th February 2017

Today is the day I was supposed to be climbing to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge. I had booked it well in advance because it is a very popular event but when I found out that we couldn't go the cancellation process was easy and straight forward and the £175 is back on my card.


Our daughters and their families - that is : Petra, Emma, Mac, Nick, Caitlin and Luke booked a meal for us on the Outside Terrace at the Cafe Sydney tonight for our Golden Wedding. We thank you all - It would have been magnificent and we are so disappointed not to be able to be there. 

No news yet but I expect to have an appointment at Lincoln County Hospital sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian, did you go out and celebrate your golden anniversary from home? Hope you have a great time when you do. love from both of us to you and Sandra. xx

    ReplyDelete