Wednesday 5 April 2017

All Systems Go!

5 April 2017

Yesterday I received a letter from Leicester General Hospital giving me details of my admission.

Tomorrow I will be attending a pre-admission assessment that starts at 1:30pm and can last from 2 to 4 hours.  Assuming there are no problems my admission date is Monday 10th April at 7:15am! That means a 5:30 departure from home but we are so pleased that things are moving now and we can now begin to look forward with optimism. I don't know where I am on the list but hope to be early otherwise I will be starving having to fast prior to the operation.

I'll update after the pe-assessment if there is any more significant news.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you then Ian, we'll be thinking of you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Ian will be thinking of you both xx Pat & Graham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Ian will be thinking of you both xx Pat & Graham

    ReplyDelete